The Dutch Design Foundation (DDF) website is the property of Dutch Design Foundation (DDF). DDF is hereby responsible for the (personal) data obtained via this website.
Purpose of collecting data
The collection of (personal) data via the DDF website has the following specific purpose:
If you visit the DDF website or contact us via this site, we gather and analyse data. The aim of this is that we can keep you updated throughout the year with information about DDF that may be of interest to you. For example, we can alert you by e-mail that it is possible to submit entries for the new edition of DDF.
The collection and analysing of data as indicated below under 1 and 2 will happen only if you give explicit permission.
We use different kinds of cookies to analyse data for the aforementioned purposes.
We use these to optimise your visit to our website. These cookies cannot be traced to an individual. What do these cookies actually do?
- Save preferences, such as language, location, the desired number of search results to be displayed, etc.
- Save settings for optimal video display, such as the desired buffer size and screen resolution data
- Read your browser settings in order to ensure our website is optimally displayed on your screen
- Ensure uniform loading of the website so that it remains accessible
We use these cookies to measure use of the website. We cannot derive personal information from these cookies, only anonymous user patterns.
What do these cookies actually do?
- Track the number of visitors on our web pages
- Register the amount of time each visitor spends on our web pages
- Define the order in which a visitor views the different pages of our website
- Assess which parts of our site need adjustment
Social media cookies
These cookies allow us to use social media plug-ins, so that you can share (information about) DDF directly with friends via Facebook or Twitter. The Facebook and Twitter privacy policies apply to these plug-ins. These can be found on their websites.